INSTRUCTIONS ON THE EXERCISE OF THE CONSUMER’S RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- Right to Withdraw from the Contract
- You have the right to withdraw from this contract without stating any reason within a period of 14 days.
- The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the date when you or the third party designated by you, with the exception of the carrier, accepted the goods.
- When exercising the right to withdrawal, inform us about your decision to withdraw from the contract by making a clear statement (for example, by letter sent by mail or e-mail) to the business name/registered office/company registration number/contact.
- If you are interested, you can complete and submit a sample Withdrawal Form or any other clear statement on withdrawal from the contract also electronically via our [insert website address] website. If you use this option, we will immediately confirm receipt of your withdrawal by email:
- The withdrawal period is maintained if you send a notice of the exercise of the right to withdraw from the contract before the withdrawal period expires.
- Consequences of Withdrawing from the Contract
- After withdrawing from the contract, we will return all payments that you have made in connection with the conclusion of the contract, in particular the purchase price, including the costs of delivering the goods to you. This does not apply to additional costs if you have chosen a different delivery method than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by us. The payments will be returned to you without undue delay, no later than 14 days after the date on which your notice of withdrawing from this contract has been delivered to us. The payment will be made in the same way as you used for your payment, without charging any other additional fees.
- The payment for the goods purchased will be reimbursed to you only after delivery of the returned goods back to our address or upon submitting the document proving the return of the goods, whichever is earlier.
- Please return the goods to us or bring it to our address or hand it over no later than 14 days of the date of exercise of the right to withdrawal. The period is deemed to have been maintained if you send the goods back before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The direct costs of returning the goods are borne by you.
- You are solely responsible for any reduction in value of the goods as a result of handling it in a way that is other than necessary to find out the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
SAMPLE WITHDRAWAL FORM
(complete and submit this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Business name and registered office or place of business, if it is a legal entity, and e-mail address:
I/We* hereby give notice that I/we* withdraw from the contract covering the following goods:
Date of order/date of receipt*:
Name and surname of the Consumer/Consumers*:
Address of the Consumer/Consumers*:
Signature of the Consumer/Consumers*: (only if this form is submitted in a written form):
* Strike out as appropriate.